Square Gateway Integration - Changes completed to allow LimeLight CRM users to seamlessly integrate Square for straight sales as well as recurring sales. For instructions on setting up Square, click HERE.
Account Updater – For any new accounts using Account Updater we would go back 30 days to update information – we are changing this to 60 days.
- We also now check for the rebill date of upsell subscriptions, so that 7 days before rebilling any line item the information will be sent to Account Updater. (Reminder – there is only a fee when the account information is updated.)
FlexPay – Tokenized gateways are now supported with FlexPay.
Decline Manager – We updated the 'Global Default Settings' for new users to use to get them started. These settings are preferred when first getting started with Decline Manager:
- Attempts before Hold = 3 Attempts
- Gateway = None
- Schedule = Custom Cycle > 6 days
- Not Before = 12 PM
- Salvage Percentage = 0
- Discount = NO (unselected)
Import / Export Data - Added the reason an order was placed on hold to the Order Export data
- Hold_types (User, Merchant, Hard Decline, Decline Salvage, Chargeback)
Prepaid Indicator - Added an indicator to the order record for Prepaid subscriptions so that a customer service rep can easily tell if a prepaid order is set to auto renew at the end of its term.
Campaign update - Expanded the width of the multi-select fields on the Campaign configuration to improve the user experience when selecting profiles
BIN Analytics Dashboards - Added Gateway filters to the BIN Analytics dashboards.
Order Analysis Dashboard - Added Sub-Affiliate Id filter to the Order Analysis dashboard.
- Kount – Kount error messages have been adjusted to show correctly within the Order History Notes.