- Segments - Contacts Custom Fields and Member are now options for Segments to help you understand your customers by dividing your customer and prospect base. For more information on segments please check out our Help Center
- A new ‘Expired Card Notification’ Email Trigger and Email Template have been created. When enabled, an email will be sent to a customer when their credit card has expired at the time of their rebill. For more information on creating email notifications check out our Help Center
- Orders can now be placed without address information for non-shippable products via API and the Place Order page in the platform. Note: order_update has been updated to allow you to remove generic address information that may have been added on the past. Please refer to our API documentation: Navigate to API > Orders > subscription_order_update
- Tracking & Return imports are now located under the Import/Export Data menu.
- An ‘IsTest Order? filter has been added to the SMTP report.
- CVV is now being passed to Checkout.com through the gateway integration.
- Updated Offer Configurations to prevent adding a trial when a trial is not configured on the Offer.
- Updated MID Group matching to ignore leading and trailing spaces.
- Fixed issue with gateway delete preventing the profile from being deleted.
- Fixed FluidPay integration causing void responses to be misinterpreted.
- Fixed Subscription Discount helper text display on the Place Order page.