- Offer Configurations - Save your team time and ensure you're placing the correct order every time. Offer Configurations allow you to streamline the platform Place Order page and NewOrder API calls by creating predetermined product and billing model profiles to choose from. For more information about Offer Configurations check out the Help Center. For API documentation on the Offers Array changes, please refer to the API documentation here. Navigate to API > Orders. To start using Offer Configurations, reach out to your Client Success representative.
- A new Last Cycle Rule ‘Complete Subscription’ has been added for Custom Recurring offers. This will allow the subscription to be stopped, but not placed on hold so the naturally completed subscriptions can be separated from subscriptions placed on hold in reporting.
- Fixed orderSalesTaxPercent issue with Taxjar.
- Fixed issue with adding and removing Decline Rules
- Fixed issue with adding smart tag automation
- Added solution ID to Authorize.net