- Benchmark Notifications are here! With the high cost of acquiring new customers, we created a simple and immediate way for you to be quickly notified when critical events happen - such as metrics deviating from a target KPI. Benchmark Notifications enable you to set-up notifications that are triggered through the Benchmarks feature. Check out the Help Center article for more details!
- The order_view API response has been updated to now return coupon_id and promo_code. Note: If you are going to be utilizing this API method, you may need to make code changes. Please refer to our API documentation: Navigate to API > Orders > order_view.
- The offer_view API response has been updated to now return the Custom Duration and Custom Price components of the Trial. Note: If you are going to be utilizing this API method, you may need to make code changes. Please refer to our API documentation: Navigate to API > Billing Models and Offers > offer_view.
- Seasonal Subscriptions placed on hold can now be restarted with the dynamic product position in the platform! You can now update the next recurring product for seasonal offers from the Orders Details page. Once you Reset Recurring on a subscription you can Update Recurring Product per line item so that the subscription is restarted in the correct product position.
- User Account permissions now allow you to select which campaigns a platform user can place orders on. By selecting Additional Roles in Campaign Permissions, you are able to specify which campaigns a user can access the Place Order page for. Check out the Help Center article for more details!
- New imported orders will now have an Imported status and icon on the Orders page.
- Custom Fields can now be included in Order Imports.
- Transaction Select configuration has been converted from a page to a popup.
- Two new product tokens have been added to Post Backs, product_qtys_csv & product_prices_csv.
- New Analytics Dashboard! Increase success of recovering lost revenue related to declined transactions with the Decline Reducer Prescriptive Analytics Dashboard. Check out the Help Center article for more details!
- A Gateway filter has been added to the Traffic Source Quality dashboard so traffic data can be filtered out by gateway.
- The Campaign selection box has been enlarged in the Export Queue criteria popup.
- The Fibonatix gateway integration has been updated to include the site_url parameter in the request.
- The Shipstation fulfillment integration has been updated to include product weight in the post.
- Resolved an issue that prevented the Stripe Connect token from being updated when billing address data is updated.
- Resolved an issue causing an error message to display when resending the Order Confirmation email from the Order details page.
- Resolved an issue that prevented the CVV from being sent to NMI Paysafe on initial orders..
- Resolved an issue causing a fatal error when assigning provider defaults via the Actions dropdown to all campaigns.
- Updated the Avalara tax integration to apply the coupon discount before sending the taxable amount to align the order_total/calculate API response with the NewOrder API response.
- Resolved an issue the LimeLight 2.0 gateway causing the pre-auth to not be captured on the rebill date.
- Resolved an issue with Transaction Select profiles that prevented new emails to be whitelisted.