Paysafe Group is shutting down the operations of any Meritus gateway still processing transactions this Friday, February 1, 2019. As part of this process, all NMI gateways connected to Paysafe must be migrated to the new NMI Paysafe Processing Continuity gateway by this Friday, February 1, 2019.
- The Customer Vault must be enabled within the NMI Paysafe terminal for this profile to properly function, per compliance. If you don’t see a Customer Vault option in your terminal, then contact your reseller so they can make the Customer Vault accessible to you.
- A Vendor ID (TPP unique token) will now be passed to Paysafe, recognizing LimeLight as the CRM vendor for your merchant accounts, per compliance.
- Enable the Customer Vault in your NMI Paysafe terminal
(Ensure the Customer Vault is enabled within your NMI Paysafe terminal for each of those merchant accounts. If you have any additional set up question, please contact NMI.)
- Log into NMI and have ‘Customer Vault’ enabled on their back-end
- Click ‘Settings’ link
- Click ‘User Account’
- Edit/Create the API Username
- Select the ‘Access the Customer Vault’ check box and then click ‘Update’
- Create and set up a new “NMI Paysafe Processing Continuity” gateway profiles in LimeLight with your new Paysafe credentials.
- Force all existing transactions from your Meritus profiles into your new NMI Paysafe Processing Continuity gateway profiles:
- Go to the Subscription Management page in LimeLight.
- Filter View By: Next Billing Gateway and search for the old Meritus gateway ID using parentheses. For example *(1)* to look for gateway profile ID 1.
- Select all the orders that display, and then from the Actions menu select to Force Next Gateway to the new NMI Paysafe Processing Continuity gateway ID.
- Additionally, review any campaigns and cascade profiles and update as needed. We also recommend updating your Payment Router profiles to remove the old Meritus gateway ID since they will no longer be active after Nov. 30th.
- email address = ContinuitySolution@paysafe.com
- Subject Line: "CRM Update"
NEED HELP? Our team is here to lend assistance:
- Send a list of the gateway IDs you want to switch from any existing NMI gateways and its white labels (LimeLight 2.0, LimeLight 1.0, among others) connected to Paysafe to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include in the email:
- Your LimeLight domain name
- A list of the Gateway IDs you want to be moved