Dive into your subscriptions data to identify problem areas and identify concerning acquisition channels fast.
|Rebill Rate||The percentage of Initial Orders that convert to a Rebill (Cycle 1) order.|
|Cycle 2 Rate||Cycle 2 Rate is the retention rate of subscriptions from Rebill to Cycle 2 (billing depth 2).|
|Cycle 3+ Rate||Cycle 3+ Rate is the retention rate of subscriptions from Cycle 2 to Cycle 3+ (billing depth 3+).|
|Pending||An incomplete order that is in a state where funds have not yet transferred. Pending orders are not sent to fulfillment.|
|Cancellations||Orders that have been cancelled manually.|
|In-Trial Cancel %||Orders that cancel within the trial period.|
|MCB %||The percentage of merchant chargebacks.|
|Refund %||The percentage of refunded orders.|
|Return %||The percentage of returns.|
|Declined||Total declined transactions.|
- For formulas and additional definitions, please go to the Glossary of Measures.
You may find the following Help Center articles relevant to Analytics helpful:
- How to use Filters - Leverage the full power of Analytics date and data filters
- Analytics Vs. Reports - Data Calculation Methodology - Understand the differences between Analytics and Reports
- Analytics Overview - Foundational information to help your understanding of Analytics
- Glossary of Terms - industry terms and definitions.