Direct Action Group is now integrated with Lime Light CRM. If you have an account with this order confirmation provider, you can start taking advantage of our order confirmation technology that allows you to post data directly to them through an automated process.
To enable Direct Action Group in your CRM, you just need to send your request to email@example.com along with the requirements to configure this provider within Lime Light CRM.
The requirements to configure Direct Action Group are the following:
- Affiliate Id – This will be provided to you by Direct Action Group.
- Affiliate Key – This will be provided to you by Direct Action Group.
- Dialer Id – This will be provided to you by Direct Action Group.
- List Id - This will be provided to you by Direct Action Group.
- Processing Mode – Confirm All Orders, including Initials and Rebills. Or, Confirm All Initial Orders only.
- Alias – For internal purposes only to help you organize among multiple provider profiles within your CRM
This provider will be assigned at the campaign level. Once the configuration with Direct Action Group has been activated in your CRM, you can assign this provider by its "alias" under the field “Order Confirmation”.