List Acquisitions is now integrated with the Lime Light CRM. If you have an account with this order confirmation provider, you can start taking advantage of the order confirmation technology that allows you to post data directly to them through an automated process.
To enable this in your CRM, you just need to send your request to email@example.com along with the requirements to configure your List Acquisitions account within the Lime Light CRM.
The requirements to configure List Acquisitions are the following:
- AFF Id – This will be provided to you by List Acquisitions.
- Feed Id – This will be provided to you by List Acquisitions.
- Source URL- This is the offer URL where the customer signs up.
- Processing Mode – Include whether you want to Confirm All Orders, including Initials and Rebills, or, Confirm All Initial Orders only.
- Data Type- This defines the fields you desire to pass over to List Acquisitions.
- Alias - For internal purposes only to help you organize among multiple provider profiles within your CRM.
This provider will be assigned at the campaign level. Once the configuration with List Acquisitions has been activated in your CRM, you can assign this provider by its “alias” under the field “Order Confirmation Account”.