Pop Marketing is now integrated with Lime Light CRM. If you have an account with this order confirmation provider, you can start taking advantage of our order confirmation technology that allows you to post data directly to them through an automated process.
To enable Pop Marketing in your CRM, you just need to send your request to email@example.com along with the requirements to configure this provider within Lime Light CRM.
The requirements to configure Pop Marketing are the following:
- Username – Username you set up with Pop Marketing
- Password – Password you set up with Pop Marketing
- Processing Mode – Confirm All Orders, including Initials and Rebills. Or, Confirm All Initial Orders only.
- Support Number – Preferable your support number to keep in files
- Alias - For internal purposes only to help you organize among multiple provider profiles within your CRM
Once the configuration with the order confirmation provider has been enabled in your CRM, we will provide you a unique set of username and password that you must provide later to Pop Marketing, as described below in the steps to configure Pop Marketing’s API.
Also, you will have a new field under your campaigns called “Order Confirmation Account”. This feature will be assigned at the campaign level, so you will go through your campaigns and assign it to all those campaigns you want to send over to Pop Marketing for confirmation.
Upon placing the order confirmation phone call to the consumer, the Pop Marketing platform sends and syncs the outcome of the phone call by using a new API based request/response. Lime Light CRM & Pop Marketing have made the entire process easy and automated between both of our platforms.
Configuring Pop Marketing’s API
Clients integrating with Pop Marketing will need to provide Pop Marketing your Lime Light URL where the OCC results can be POSTed to. You must give Pop Marketing two items when hooking into the API:
- Your Lime Light CRM domain name
- Username and password provided to you by Lime Light CRM support once Pop Marketing gets enabled in your CRM