Argo Marketing Group is now fully integrated with the Lime Light CRM for partials/prospects, and it will allow you to take advantage of our prospect provider technology which posts data directly to their system through an automated process.
In order to activate the integration of Argo Marketing Group in your CRM, you will go to Clients and Fulfillment>Prospect Providers. Click on the “Actions” drop down selection to add a new Argo Marketing Group profile.
- Security Key – This will be provided to you by Argo Marketing Group.
- Campaign - This will be provided to you by Argo Marketing Group.
- List Name - This will be provided to you by Argo Marketing Group.
- Platform - This will be provided to you by Argo Marketing Group.
- Alias - For internal purposes only to help you organize among multiple provider profiles within your CRM.
This provider will be assigned at the campaign level. Once the configuration with Argo Marketing Group has been activated in your CRM, you will see a new field in your campaigns to assign a prospect provider to them, so you will select your Argo Marketing Group profile by its Alias and assign it only to those campaigns which prospects you want to send over to Argo Marketing Group.
After you have assigned the prospect provider account to your campaign, our system will start to automatically post your new prospect records to Argo Marketing Group every 15 minutes, if these records do not convert into customers first.