To configure the IcePay Gateway into your LimeLight platform, you will go to Settings > Providers and click on the Actions drop-down arrow and select "Add New Provider Profile". Click on "Payment" as the provider type and then select 'IcePay' from the Provider drop-down list. You will then need to fill out the required parameters.
These parameters are briefly described here for your reference:
Merchant Id: This will be provided to you by IcePay.
Secret Code: This will be provided to you by IcePay.
Language: This will allow you to select the language that will be redirected to IcePay. Please review IcePay's API documentation for the supported language codes, i.e. 'EN' = English.
Currency: The IcePay Gateway currently supports USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD, ZAR, JPY, DKK, NOK, SEK, BRL, CLP, KRW, NZD, PLN, SGD, HKD, COP, CHF, ARS, PEN, TRY, PYG, BOB, INR, and PHP currencies.
Alias: Name that you will assign to the gateway. This is for internal purposes only; it helps you identify a specific gateway account among several of them in your CRM.
Once your gateway profile has been created, then you will go through your campaigns and assign the gateway to the corresponding campaign(s).
Other IcePay Gateway Notes
- There is an inability to import orders using the IcePay Gateway.
- There is an inability to void or refund transactions made through the IcePay Gateway.
- The IcePay Gateway does not support recurring transactions.
Integrating IcePay Using the API
- The get_alternative_provider API method within our Membership API must be used to retrieve redirection information for IcePay. Please visit the documentation at the link below for information on this method.
- The alt_pay_token must be retrieved when using the NewOrder or NewOrderWithProspect API methods within our Transaction API. Please visit the documentation at the link below for information on this field.