To configure SecurePay Gateway into your Lime Light CRM, you will go to Payment Systems>Gateway Providers and select SecurePay from your Gateway Accounts drop down menu. Click on “Add Gateway” and fill out the gateway parameters.
These parameters are briefly described here for your reference:
Merchant ID: This will be provided to you by SecurePay
Trans key: You will obtain this from your SecurePay account following the instructions below
AVS Mode: Select the type of AVS rule that you want to apply to this gateway account
Currency: SecurePay Gateway currently supports USD only.
Use Tokenization: Select "yes" if you are using the token version of SecurePay, and "no" for the non-token version.
Use Decline Salvage?: Select "Yes" if you're using the decline salvage service that is offered through Verifi.
Gateway Alias: Name that you will assign to the gateway. This is for internal purposes only; it helps you identify a specific gateway account among several of them in your CRM.
Once your gateway profile has been created, then you will go through your campaigns and assign the gateway to the corresponding campaign(s).
NOTE: SecurePay has a few settings that you must select in order for it to work with Lime Light CRM, such is the ability to void, refund and pre-auth for $1.00.
How to obtain your Trans Key and customize your SecurePay settings:
1. Once in your SecurePay account, click on SecureGuard from the menu on the left:
2. Copy the value in the Transaction Key text box and paste it to the gateway profile on Lime Light CRM:
3. The Minimum Per Transaction amount must be set to $1.00 as this is used with after submit upsells:
4. Make sure that Secure1 is checked:
5. Make sure that Sale, Preauth, Void, and Credit are checked: