If you are working with NovaShip you can activate the automated fulfillment technology in your CRM at any time.
In order to do this you just need to go to Clients & Fulfillment > Fulfillment Providers and select NovaShip from the drop down menu. Click on "Add Fulfillment Provider" and fill out the following parameters:
- Username – This will be provided to you by NovaShip.
- Password – This will be provided to you by NovaShip.
- Account ID – This will be provided to you by NovaShip.
- Customer ID - This will be provided to you by NovaShip.
- Delay Hours – Specify if you would like to delay our system from pushing the orders to your fulfillment center for an "X" amount of hours. This would allow you to review the orders before they get sent out to the fulfillment provider.
- Receive Returns – Select Yes if you would like your returned orders to be automatically updated after they have been received by NovaShip; otherwise, select No. Please note that the campaign must be configured to "Include Returns".
- Receive Tracking Numbers – Specify whether you would like to receive tracking numbers with your shipments or not.
- Is Test - Select whether or not you want to use NovaShip in test mode.
- Alias - For internal purposes only to help you organize among multiple fulfillment profiles within your CRM.
Once your fulfillment provider has been activated in your CRM, you must follow these requirements:
- Use the same product SKUs for NovaShip and Lime Light CRM.
- Set up the Service Code of your Shipping Method within Lime Light CRM according to the carrier Id(s) that NovaShip uses for the shipping methods you will be working with.
These two fields will help you prevent your shipments from getting rejected or delayed due to the product SKUs not matching or due to invalid shipping method.
Once your fulfillment provider profile has been created, then you will go through your campaigns and assign the fulfillment provider to the corresponding campaign(s).