If you are working with BlueDrone, you can activate the automated fulfillment technology in your CRM at any time.
In order to configure BlueDrone, you will just need to navigate to Settings > Providers and select "Add New Provider Profile" from the Actions drop-down menu. Select 'Fulfillment' as the type, select BlueDrone from the Provider drop-down list, and fill out the required parameters.
- Client ID - This will be provided to you by BlueDrone.
- Client Secret – This will be provided to you by BlueDrone.
- Sales Channel ID - This will be provided to you by BlueDrone.
- Delay Hours – Specify if you would like to delay our system from pushing the orders to your fulfillment center for an “X” amount of hours. This would allow you to review the orders before they get sent out to the fulfillment provider.
- Receive Tracking Numbers – Specify whether or not you would like to receive tracking numbers with your shipments.
- Is Test - Select whether or not to use BlueDrone Fulfillment in test mode.
- Alias - For internal purposes only to help you organize among multiple fulfillment profiles within your CRM.
Once your fulfillment profile has been created, you will need to assign to your campaigns by clicking on the ellipsis to the right of your profile and selecting "Assign to Campaign".