If you are working with TruShip Fulfillment, you can activate the automated fulfillment technology in your CRM at any time.
In order to configure Syspro, you will just need to navigate to Settings > Providers and select "Add New Provider Profile" from the Actions drop-down menu. Select 'Fulfillment' as the type, select Syspro from the Provider drop-down list, and fill out the required parameters.
- Client ID – This will be provided to you by TrueShip Fulfillment.
- API Token – In order to obtain this value after submitting your Client ID you will click on "Authorize / Fetch API Token", this will redirect you to a TrueShip page that will provide you with the 'API Token' that you will copy and paste into this field.
- Receive Tracking Numbers – Specify whether or not you would like to receive tracking numbers with your shipments.
- Delay Hours – Specify if you would like to delay our system from pushing the orders to your fulfillment center for an “X” amount of hours. This would allow you to review the orders before they get sent out to the fulfillment provider.
- Is Test- Select whether or not to use TrueShip Fulfillment in test mode.
- Alias - For internal purposes only to help you organize among multiple fulfillment profiles within your CRM.
Once your fulfillment profile has been created, you will need to assign to your campaigns by clicking on the ellipsis to the right of your profile and selecting "Assign to Campaign".
Additional TrueShip Configuration Notes
- In order to use the integration with TrueShip, you will need to setup a ReadyCloud store within the ReadyShipper terminal. Go to Stores > ReadyCloud > Settings to setup a ReadyCloud store