If you are working with Veracore Fulfillment, you can activate the automated fulfillment technology in your CRM at any time.
In order to configure Veracore, you will just need to navigate to Settings > Providers and select "Add New Provider Profile" from the Actions drop-down menu. Select 'Fulfillment' as the type, select Veracore from the Provider drop-down list, and fill out the required parameters.
- Combine Similar Addresses - This field allows you to set whether or not you want orders with identical shipping addresses to be combined in one order and sent to the fulfillment provider.
- Delay Hours – Specify if you would like to delay our system from pushing the orders to your fulfillment center for an “X” amount of hours. This would allow you to review the orders before they get sent out to the fulfillment provider.
- Is Test- Select whether or not to use Veracore Fulfillment in test mode.
- Password - This will be provided to you by Veracore Fulfillment.
- Receive Tracking Numbers – Specify whether or not you would like to receive tracking numbers with your shipments.
- Server Name- This will be provided to you by Veracore Fulfillment.
- User Id – This will be provided to you by Veracore Fulfillment.
- Alias - For internal purposes only to help you organize among multiple fulfillment profiles within your CRM.
Once your fulfillment profile has been created, you will need to assign to your campaigns by clicking on the ellipsis to the right of your profile and selecting "Assign to Campaign".