If you are working with #1 Rapid Fulfillment , you can activate the automated fulfillment technology in your CRM at any time.
In order to do this you just need to go to Clients & Fulfillment > Fulfillment Providers and select #1 Rapid Fulfillment from the drop down menu. Click on "Add Fulfillment Provider" and fill out the following parameters to configure #1 Rapid Fulfillment:
- Username - This will be provided to you by #1 Rapid Fulfillment.
- Password – This will be provided to you by #1 Rapid Fulfillment.
- Delay Hours – Specify if you would like to delay our system from pushing the orders to your fulfillment center for an “X” amount of hours. This would allow you to review the orders before they get sent out to the fulfillment provider.
- Receive Returns- Select Yes if you would like your returned orders to be automatically updated after they have been received by #1 Rapid Fulfillment; otherwise, select No. Please note that the campaign must be configured to "Include Returns".
- Receive Tracking Numbers – Specify whether or not you would like to receive tracking numbers with your shipments.
- Cancel Shipments- Specify whether or not you want a call sent to stop shipments on voided or fully refunded orders that have not already been shipped.
- Combine Similar Addresses - This field allows you to set whether or not you want orders with identical shipping addresses to be combined in one order and sent to the fulfillment provider.
- Alias - For internal purposes only to help you organize among multiple fulfillment profiles within your CRM.
Once your fulfillment provider profile has been created, then you will go through your campaigns and assign the fulfillment provider to the corresponding campaign(s).