If you are working with Stalco Fulfillment, you can activate the automated fulfillment technology in your CRM at any time.
In order to configure Stalco Fulfillment, you will just need to navigate to Settings > Providers and select "Add New Provider Profile" from the Actions drop-down menu. Select 'Fulfillment' as the type, select Stalco from the Provider drop-down list, and fill out the required parameters.
- Token - This will be provided to you by Stalco Fulfillment.
- Warehouse Name – Leave this field blank.
- Warehouse Type - Leave this field blank.
- Receive Tracking Numbers – Specify whether or not you would like to receive tracking numbers with your shipments.
- Receive Returns- Select Yes if you would like your returned orders to be automatically updated after they have been received by Stalco Fulfillment; otherwise, select No. Please note that the campaign must be configured to "Include Returns".
- Delay Hours – Specify if you would like to delay our system from pushing the orders to your fulfillment center for an “X” amount of hours. This would allow you to review the orders before they get sent out to the fulfillment provider.
- Alias - For internal purposes only to help you organize among multiple fulfillment profiles within your CRM.
Once your fulfillment provider has been activated in your CRM, you must follow this requirement:
- Set up your Shipping Codes within the Lime Light CRM according to the shipping codes that Stalco uses for the shipping methods you will be working with. This field will help prevent your shipments from getting rejected or delayed due to the product SKUs not matching or due to invalid shipping codes. The Group Name and Group Code for Stalco will need to be configured under Offers>Shipping. Please use the following for Stalco: Group Name - DOM.EP and Group Code - 20.
Once your fulfillment provider profile has been created, then you will go through your campaigns and assign the fulfillment provider to the corresponding campaign(s).