If you are working with Specialty Fulfillment, you can activate the automated fulfillment technology in your CRM at any time.
In order to do this, you just need to go to Clients & Fulfillment > Fulfillment Providers and select Specialty Fulfillment from the drop down menu. Click on "Add Fulfillment Provider" and fill out the following parameters to configure Specialty Fulfillment:
- Username – This will be provided to you by Specialty Fulfillment.
- Password - This will be provided to you by Specialty Fulfillment.
- Combine Similar Addresses - This field allows you to set whether or not you want orders with identical shipping addresses to be combined in one order and sent to the fulfillment provider.
- Receive Tracking Numbers – Specify whether or not you would like to receive tracking numbers with your shipments.
- Delay Hours – Specify if you would like to delay our system from pushing the orders to your fulfillment center for an “X” amount of hours. This would allow you to review the orders before they get sent out to the fulfillment provider.
- Alias - For internal purposes only to help you organize among multiple fulfillment profiles within your CRM.
Once your fulfillment provider profile has been created, then you will go through your campaigns and assign the fulfillment provider to the corresponding campaign(s).