If you are working with At Cost Fulfillment, you can activate the automated fulfillment technology in your CRM at any time.
In order to configure At Cost Fulfillment, you will just need to navigate to Settings > Providers and select "Add New Provider Profile" from the Actions drop-down menu. Select 'Fulfillment' as the type, select At Cost Fulfillment from the Provider drop-down list, and fill out the required parameters.
- Merchant Id - This will be provided to you by At Cost Fulfillment.
- API Key – This will be provided to you by At Cost Fulfillment.
- Receive Tracking Numbers – Specify whether or not you would like to receive tracking numbers with your shipments.
- Receive Returns- Select Yes if you would like your returned orders to be automatically updated after they have been received by At Cost Fulfillment; otherwise, select No. Please note that the campaign must be configured to "Include Returns".
- Delay Hours – Specify if you would like to delay our system from pushing the orders to your fulfillment center for an “X” amount of hours. This would allow you to review the orders before they get sent out to the fulfillment provider.
- Alias - For internal purposes only to help you organize among multiple fulfillment profiles within your CRM.
Once your fulfillment provider profile has been created, then you will go through your campaigns and assign the fulfillment provider to the corresponding campaign(s).