If you are working with Rakuten, you can activate the automated fulfillment technology in your CRM at any time.
In order to configure Rakuten, you will just need to navigate to Settings > Providers and select "Add New Provider Profile" from the Actions drop-down menu. Select 'Fulfillment' as the type, select Rakuten from the Provider drop-down list, and fill out the required parameters.
- Customer Id – This will be provided to you by Rakuten.
- Delay Hours – Specify if you would like to delay our system from pushing the orders to your fulfillment center for an “X” amount of hours. This would allow you to review the orders before they get sent out to the fulfillment provider.
- Password – This will be provided to you by Rakuten.
- Receive Tracking Numbers – Specify whether you would like to receive tracking numbers with your shipments or not.
- Void Refund Alerts- Specify whether or not you want to send void/refund alerts to Rakuten. If using the alert, a cancellation request will be sent to Rakuten once an order is voided/refunded in the CRM.
- Alias - For internal purposes only to help you organize among multiple fulfillment profiles within your CRM
Rakuten will validate the Shipping Code and Product SKUs posted over to them with each record. Once your fulfillment provider has been activated in your CRM, you must follow these requirements:
- Use the same product SKUs for Rakuten and Lime Light CRM
- Set up your Shipping Codes within Lime Light CRM according to the shipping codes that Rakuten uses for the shipping methods you will be working with
These two fields will help you prevent your shipments from getting rejected or delayed due to the product SKUs not matching or due to invalid shipping codes.
Once your fulfillment provider profile has been created, then you will need to click on the green circle to the right of your profile and select "Add to Campaigns".