If you are working with Corporate Disk, you can activate the automated fulfillment technology in your CRM at any time.
In order to do this you just need to go to Clients & Fulfillment > Fulfillment Providers and select Corporate Disk from the drop down menu. Click on "Add Fulfillment Provider" and fill out the following parameters to configure Corporate Disk:
- Company Id - This will be provided to you by Corporate Disk
- Shipping Account # (optional*)
- Shipping Notes (optional*)
- Custom Field 1 (optional*)
- Custom Field 2 (optional*)
- Custom Field 3 (optional*)
- Delay Hours – Specify if you would like to delay our system from pushing the orders to your fulfillment center for an “X” amount of hours. This would allow you to review the orders before they get sent out to the fulfillment provider
- Receive Tracking Numbers – Specify whether you would like to receive tracking numbers with your shipments or not
- Alias - For internal purposes only to help you organize among multiple fulfillment profiles within your CRM
*Optional Fields, if applicable will be provided to you by Corporate Disk, or coordinated between you and Corporate Disk.
Once your fulfillment provider has been activated in your CRM, you must follow these requirements:
- Use the same product SKUs for Corporate Disk and Lime Light CRM
- Set up your Shipping Codes within Lime Light CRM according to the shipping codes that Corporate Disk uses for the shipping methods you will be working with
These two fields will help you prevent your shipments from getting rejected or delayed due to the product SKUs not matching or due to invalid shipping codes.
Once your fulfillment provider profile has been created, then you will go through your campaigns and assign the fulfillment provider to the corresponding campaign(s).