To start using Lead Outpost as an Auto Responder, you will need to complete a few easy steps first. These steps are described here for your reference.
1. Add the Email Provider to your Lime Light CRM Account: Go to Email Notifications> Auto Responder Providers, then choose Add Auto Responder Provider. Select Lead Outpost as your email provider then choose “Select”.
Now a new window will open up asking you for the following Lead Outpost parameters:
- API Key – This is provided by Lead Outpost.
- Campaign ID - This is provided by Lead Outpost.
- Alias – create an alias for internal purposes only. This alias will help you organize among multiple providers in the future since you may have multiple Lead Outpost accounts within our system.
Then save it.
2. Add your Lead Outpost profile to your Campaign:
After creating your Lead Outpost profile, within the list view you will see a 'plug' symbol (Assign to Campaign) that you can click on to assign to your campaigns. Please see the below illustration for further details: