- The LimeLight Marketplace is OPEN!
By now you’ve probably heard us mention the Marketplace over the last few months, we are pleased to announce that the Marketplace is now open! The Marketplace is a one stop shop to get detailed information about vendors and partners all within the LimeLight platform. You now have instant access to detailed information about our hundreds of integrated partners. Additionally, we’ve highlighted partners with broader feature sets, upgraded services, or enhanced integration into the LimeLight Platform. The Marketplace can be accessed in the platform under the Admin menu.
Keep an eye out for more announcements in the weeks and months to come as we continue to add more content, more features (e.g. the ability to signup directly within the Marketplace) . . . just more good stuff, to help you make the most informed decisions for your business.
- Test Payment Methods page has been updated to make it more user friendly and add even more test payment options. You are now able to see the full card number and checking information that was configured. We’ve also added 6 new payments types including Test 3D Verify Card Enrolled and Test 3D Verify Card NOT Enrolled. For full configuration details visit the Help Center here: http://help.limelightcrm.com/hc/en-us/articles/212805406-Test-Payment-Methods
- We have added a prepaid check to the authorize_payment API method, the response will now return prepaid=1 when it is a prepaid card or prepaid=0 when it is not a prepaid card. The transaction API documentation can be found here: http://help.limelightcrm.com/hc/en-us/articles/212809566-Transaction-API-Documentation
- We’ve added next recurring product updates through order_update method for eDigital. There two points that will allow for the next recurring product to change: 1) Next Recurring Product drop-down in the order details and 2) next_rebill_product parameter of the order_update method. Check out the Help Center for eDigital configuration: http://help.limelightcrm.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001491946-Configuring-eDigital
- Updated the Calltacular integration name to Lead outpost and renamed the Username field to Campaign ID and the Password field to API Key in the gateway profile to align with provider rebranding
- Updated Shipping Methods to allow deletion of the Subscription Price
- Removed duplicated campaign IDs when assigning Transaction Select to a campaign
- Removed extra spaces added to the top of a Message Template when editing in the HTML body
- Fixed user access to the Transaction Select Analytics dashboard
- Updated Actum integration to allow for legacy Sales by Gateway report to show how many checks were processed for the gateway