Dive deep into your traffic sources and understand how they’re affecting your bottom line. Identify traffic sources positively and negatively impacting Customer Lifetime Value (CLTV). Use this dashboard to evaluate traffic sources using both "early-" and "late- indicators" to help solidify your assessment.
- Cut off traffic sources because of poor performing measures, including:
- Fraud Percentage
- In-trial Cancellation Rate
- Rebill Rate
- Customer Lifetime Value (CLTV)
- MCB Rate
- Refunded Revenue Rate
- Emulate traffic sources that generate higher value customers.
Video Length: 8:16
Video Length: 5:37
You may find the following Help Center articles relevant to Analytics helpful.
- Glossary of Measures - Complete Analytics definitions and formulas
- How to use Filters - Leverage the full power of Analytics date and data filters
- Analytics Vs. Reports - Data Calculation Methodology - Understand the differences between Analytics and Reports
- Analytics Overview - Foundational information to help your understanding of Analytics
- Glossary of Terms - industry terms and definitions