Get in front of customers who chargeback and understand how it's affecting your business.
- Make operational or technical adjustments to reduce the number of chargebacks.
- Data presented in this dashboard is based on "Chargeback Date" unless otherwise noted. Chargeback Date is the date that the order was charged back without an association between the Re-bill and Recurring transactions (Cycles 1…X) and the Initial transaction (Cycle 0) that initiated the order.
- All test orders marked within the platform are automatically removed from the Analytics data.
- Please reference the Lime Light Order Cycle Nomenclature visual below to understand the way that Lime Light references the phases of each order type.
Please be advised that this report will only show correctly if your chargebacks are being marked properly. This can be automated by using LimeLight Chargeback services or can be accomplished manually through one of the two approaches:
If using API, this is accomplished through the order_update method of our Membership API.
If using the interface, this is accomplished through the order details by checking the chargeback checkbox and choosing the appropriate chargeback date.
You may find the following Help Center articles relevant to Analytics helpful.
- Analytics Overview
- Glossary of Measures
- Glossary of Terms
- How to use Filters
- Analytics Vs. Reports - Data Calculation Methodology