Debtwarn is now fully integrated with the Lime Light CRM. Lime Light CRM and Debtwarn have worked together to make this integration between the two platforms seamless and intelligent for your convenience.
In order to activate the integration of Debtwarn in your CRM, you will go to Clients and Fulfillment>Collection Providers. Click on the “Actions” drop down, select Add Collection Provider, then from the list of providers select Debtwarn and fill out the parameters listed here:
- API Key - This will be provided to you by Debtwarn.
- Merchant - This will be provided to you by Debtwarn.
- Alias - For internal purposes only to help you organize among multiple provider profiles within your CRM.
This provider will be assigned at the campaign level. Once the configuration with Debtwarn has been activated in your CRM, you will assign this provider to your campaign under the field named “Collection”, and this field is available once you select Third Party Providers under Options on the scroll bar. The Debtwarn profile is selected by its alias, and you will assign it only to those campaigns that you desire the Debtwarn service to apply to.
Additional Debtwarn Notes
- Collections must be enabled at the product and campaign levels before collection orders start to feed over to Debtwar. Furthermore, the Collections flag is enabled on a product under Options on the scroll bar when creating or editing a product under Offers>Products. The Collections flag is enabled on a campaign under Options on the scroll bar when creating or editing a campaign under Campaigns>Manage Campaigns.
- If you enable Collections on product A for example, then Debtwarn will receive a list of customers who fail to rebill for product B.
Also, the list of customers will not be sent to Debtwarn until after the last decline salvage rebill attempt for product B.