Telna is now fully integrated with the Lime Light CRM to offer calling card services. Lime Light CRM and Telna have worked together to make this integration between the two platforms seamless and intelligent for your convenience.
In order to activate the integration of Telna in your CRM, you will go to Clients and Fulfillment>Membership Providers. Click on the “Actions” drop down selection to add a new Telna profile.
- Username - This will be provided to you by Telna.
- Password - This will be provided to you by Telna.
- Products – The Lime Light CRM product Ids that are used to create your Telna subscription.
- Profile Id: This will be provided to you by Telna.
- Alias - For internal purposes only to help you organize among multiple provider profiles within your CRM.
This provider will be assigned at the campaign level. Once the configuration with Telna has been activated in your CRM, you will assign this provider to your campaign under the field named “Membership Account”. The Telna profile is selected by its alias, and you will assign it only to those campaigns the calling card services offer applies to.
Additional Configuration Notes
There are three products needed for your Telna offer, and they must be configured with the following SKU suffixes:
- Product1_new – This product will be configured as shippable, and will be used to create new accounts, new numbers, and initial calling card balances.
- Product2_add – This product will be configured as non-shippable, and will be used to add additional balances to existing calling card accounts.
- Product3_new – This product will be configured as non-shippable, and will be used to add numbers to existing calling card accounts.