Leadspedia is now integrated with Lime Light CRM for Order Confirmations. If you have an order confirmation account with this provider, you can start taking advantage of our order confirmation technology that allows you to post data directly to them through an automated process.
To enable Leadspedia in your CRM, you just need to send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the requirements to configure this provider within Lime Light CRM.
The requirements to configure Leadspedia are the following:
- LP Campaign ID – Will be provided to you by Leadspedia.
- LP Campaign Key – Will be provided to you by Leadspedia.
- Campaign ID – Campaign that you create within Leadspedia to post the orders to.
- Processing Mode – Confirm All Orders, including Initials and Rebills. Or, Confirm All Initial Orders only.
- Is Test – Select whether or not you want to use Leadspedia in test mode.
- Alias – For internal purposes only to help you organize among multiple provider profiles within your CRM.
This provider will be assigned at the campaign level. Once the configuration with Leadspedia has been activated in your CRM, you will edit your campaign(s), select the option Third Party Providers, and from the field "Order Confirmation" you will select the Leadspedia profile that you want to assign to the campaign.