Direct Action Group is now fully integrated with Lime Light CRM for partials/prospects, and it will allow you to take advantage of our prospect provider technology which posts data directly to their system through an automated process.
In order to activate the integration of Direct Action Group in your CRM, you will go to Clients and Fulfillment>Prospect Providers. Click on the “Actions” drop down selection to add a new Direct Action Group profile.
- Affiliate Id – This will be provided to you by Direct Action Group.
- Affiliate Key – This will be provided to you by Direct Action Group.
- Dialer Id – This will be provided to you by Direct Action Group.
- List Id– This will be provided to you by Direct Action Group.
- Alias - For internal purposes only to help you organize among multiple provider profiles within your CRM.
This provider will be assigned at the campaign level. Once the configuration with Direct Action Group has been activated in your CRM, you will see a new field in your campaigns to assign a prospect provider to them, so you will select your Direct Action Group profile by its Alias and assign it only to those campaigns which prospects you want to send over to Direct Action Group.
After you have assigned the prospect provider account to your campaign, our system will start to automatically post your new prospect records to Direct Action Group every 15 minutes, if these records do not convert into customers first.