To configure the CCBill Gateway into your Lime Light CRM, you will go to Payment Systems>Gateway Providers and select CCBill from your Gateway Accounts drop down menu. Click on “Add Gateway” and fill out the gateway parameters.
These parameters are briefly described here for your reference:
Account Number: This will be provided to you by CCBill.
Sub-Account Number: This will be provided to you by CCBill.
Data Link Username: This will be provided to you by CCBill.
Data Link Password: This will be provided to you by CCBill.
Default Language: The CCBill Gateway currently supports English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Cantonese, and Mandarin. You can only select one language per gateway account. NOTE: The language selected here will be the language a customer views on the CCBill webform.
CBill suggests that you use only the English language if you have continuity products. For one-time sale non-continuity products, they suggest using any of the supported languages.
Default Currency: The CCBill Gateway currently supports USD only.
Use Decline Salvage?: Select "Yes" if you're using the decline salvage service that is offered through Verifi.
Gateway Alias: Name that you will assign to the gateway. This is for internal purposes only; it helps you identify a specific gateway account among several of them in your CRM.
Once your gateway profile has been created, then you will go through your campaigns and assign the gateway to the corresponding campaign(s).
NOTE: This particular gateway has certain restrictions at the campaign level, and when using certain features in the Lime Light CRM. Listed below are the restrictions.
- The place order page is not available when the CCBill gateway is assigned to a campaign.
- There is only (1) shipping method allowed when building a campaign.
- The shipping method that is assigned to a CCBill campaign must have a value of UPS, USPS, or FEDEX as a shipping name under shipping groups.
- The CCBill gateway only supports a 2 page single or multiple product campaign.
- The page 1 webform fields are unable to be moved to page 2.
- Page 2 of the HTML code cannot be downloaded since it is hosted by CCBill.
- The test payment methods are not supported when the CCBill gateway is assign to a campaign.
- The free trial product flag is not supported when the CCBill gateway is assign to a campaign.
Lime Light CRM Restrictions:
- The CCBill gateway is only supported with our webforms, and not with the API.
- The place new order link is disabled under order details, and on the prospects page.
- The customer’s credit card information does not show in order details.
- The force bill feature is not available for CCBill orders.
- There is an inability to delete CCBill orders.
- There is an inability to start or reset recurring, or change the recurring date on a CCBill order.
- There is an inability to blacklist a CCBill order.
- The legacy data that was generated prior to our integration with CCBill will not be in sync with the Lime Light CRM.
- Imports are not supported with the CCBill gateway.
Modifying your CCBill Sub-Account
The following steps will assist you with modifying your CCBill sub account. It will also assist you in creating a data link username and password as well as obtaining your subscription type Id.
- Please login into your master account, and ensure that your client account is set to “All”. The client account drop down is located above the menu options on the CCBill homepage.
2. Go to the Account Info tab on the menu bar, and click on Data Link Services Suite under Data Link.
3. Under the Data Link Services Suite, click on add user
4. Create your data link username and password, and make sure that Datalink Extract box is checked. The data link username and password will also be used to configure your CCBill gateway settings in the Lime Light CRM.
5. Ensure that all sub-systems are checked. If you do not see “SMS- cancelSubscription”, or any other check boxes shown in this screen shot, please contact CCBill for further assistance. Please add the following IP addresses, then click store user:
6. Go to the Account Info menu option, click on Sub Account Admin under the Manage the Sub Accounts heading.
7. Under Account Admin, click on Pricing Admin.
8. Under Pricing Admin, select a billing type from the drop down box . Depending on the case, select single, recurring, or telephone billing. Select USD currency, then click create.
9. Depending on the billing type selected , you will now configure your product pricing . With single billing, CCBill charges customers the subscription amount only once. With recurring billing, CCBill rebills consumers until their subscription ends. Listed below is the screen you will see when you select the recurring billing type. Click insert after your product pricing has been configured.
10. After your billing type has been created, go to Sub Account Admin under the Account Info menu, and click advanced.
11. Under background post information, please submit the following URL’s as your Approval/Denial URLs for all your sub accounts that are setup in each gateway profile. Replace domain.com with your Lime Light CRM domain name.
12. Click on Global Forms under Form Admin on the Account Info menu .
13. Select your sub account and form name then click go.
14. Select (1) subscription type for a single product campaign, or (2) or more subscription types for a multiple product campaign.
15. Select your subscription type(s) ,click add then submit. Select one subscription type for a single product campaign, or two or more subscription types for a multiple product campaign.
16. Select a default language then click submit. The language that you select will be the same used in the configuration of your gateway settings in the Lime Light CRM.
17. The HTML form that is generated will show the subscription type Id that you will enter in the Lime Light CRM product configuration area for each product. As shown below, a single subscription type Id will generate in the HTML form when only one subscription type is selected on step 15.
As shown below, multiple subscription type Id’s will generate in the HTML form when two or more subscription types are selected on step 15. The subscription type’s Id’s in the HTML form from left to right will correlate to the subscription types selected on step 15 from the top down.
18. Enter the form name. The form name field will populate once CCBill is selected as a credit card account in the Lime Light CRM campaign area. The form name must correlate with your setup within CCBill.
19. Once you have created your CCBill campaign within the CRM, you will go to the products configuration area of the CRM to enter your subsciption type Id. This field will populate once you select the CCBill Product check box under Product Options. The subsciption type Id must correlate with your setup within CCBill.
Customizing the Lime Light CRM WebForm for a Multi-Product CCBill Campaign
If you have created a multi-product campaign for CCBILL, you can also dynamically initialize the main product to purchase in CCBILL with the following hidden form element which is included with the downloaded Lime Light HTML after 12/302011:
<input type='hidden' name='default_cc_bill_product_id' value='1'/>