If you are working with TruShip Fulfillment, you can activate the automated fulfillment technology in your CRM at any time.
In order to do this you just need to go to Clients & Fulfillment > Fulfillment Providers and select TrueShip Fulfillment from the drop down menu. Click on "Add Fulfillment Provider" and fill out the following parameters to configure TrueShip Fulfillment:
- Client ID – This will be provided to you by TrueShip Fulfillment.
- API Token – In order to obtain this value after submitting your Client ID you will click on "Authorize / Fetch API Token", this will redirect you to a TrueShip page that will provide you with the 'API Token' that you will copy and paste into this field.
- Receive Tracking Numbers – Specify whether or not you would like to receive tracking numbers with your shipments.
- Delay Hours – Specify if you would like to delay our system from pushing the orders to your fulfillment center for an “X” amount of hours. This would allow you to review the orders before they get sent out to the fulfillment provider.
- Is Test- Select whether or not to use TrueShip Fulfillment in test mode.
- Alias - For internal purposes only to help you organize among multiple fulfillment profiles within your CRM.
Once your fulfillment provider profile has been created, then you will go through your campaigns and assign the fulfillment provider to the corresponding campaign(s).
Additional TrueShip Configuration Notes
- In order to use the integration with TrueShip, you will need to setup a ReadyCloud store within the ReadyShipper terminal. Go to Stores > ReadyCloud > Settings to setup a ReadyCloud store