If you are working with RevGo Fulfillment, you can activate the automated fulfillment technology in your CRM at any time.
In order to do this you just need to go to Clients & Fulfillment > Fulfillment Providers and select RevGo Fulfillment from the drop down menu. Click on "Add Fulfillment Provider" and fill out the following parameters to configure RevGo:
- User Id - This will be provided to you by RevGo Fulfillment.
- Password – This will be provided to you by RevGo Fulfillment.
- Client Id – This will be provided to you by RevGo Fulfillment.
- Brand Id - This will be provided to you by RevGo Fulfillment.
- Receive Returns- Select Yes if you would like your returned orders to be automatically updated after they have been received by RevGoFulfillment; otherwise, select No.
- Receive Tracking Numbers – Specify whether or not you would like to receive tracking numbers with your shipments.
- Is Test- Select whether or not you want to use RevGo Fulfillment in test mode.
- Delay Hours – Specify if you would like to delay our system from pushing the orders to your fulfillment center for an “X” amount of hours. This would allow you to review the orders before they get sent out to the fulfillment provider.
- Alias - For internal purposes only to help you organize among multiple fulfillment profiles within your CRM.
Once your fulfillment provider profile has been created, then you will go through your campaigns and assign the fulfillment provider to the corresponding campaign(s).