If you are working with ShipRight Fulfillment, you can activate the automated fulfillment technology in your CRM at any time.
In order to do this you just need to go to Clients & Fulfillment > Fulfillment Providers and select ShipRight Fulfillment from the drop down menu. Click on "Add Fulfillment Provider" and fill out the following parameters to Configure ShipRight Fulfillment:
- Order Source Id – This will be provided to you by ShipRight Fulfillment.
- Owner Code- This will be provided to you by ShipRight Fulfillment.
- Receive Tracking Numbers – Specify whether you would like to receive tracking numbers with your shipments or not.
- Delay Hours – Specify if you would like to delay our system from pushing the orders to your fulfillment center for an “X” amount of hours. This would allow you to review the orders before they get sent out to the fulfillment provider.
- Alias - For internal purposes only to help you organize among multiple fulfillment profiles within your CRM.
ShipRight Fulfillment Additional Notes
- Orders created with a test payment method from the CRM will be sent to the testing environment within ShipRight Fulfillment. Moreover, test orders will by-pass ShipRight's production environment.
Once your fulfillment provider profile has been created, then you will go through your campaigns and assign the fulfillment provider to the corresponding campaign(s).