If you are working with ShipStation Fulfillment, you can activate the automated fulfillment technology in your CRM at any time.
In order to do this you just need to go to Clients & Fulfillment > Fulfillment Providers and select ShipStation Fulfillment from the drop down menu. Click on "Add Fulfillment Provider" and fill out the following parameters to configure ShipStation Fulfillment:
- API Key – This will be provided within the ShipStation Fulfillment user interface. Please see the illustration below on how to obtain this.
- API Secret - This will be provided within the ShipStation Fulfillment user interface. Please see the illustration below on how to obtain this.
- Store ID-This will be provided within the ShipStation Fulfillment user interface. Once you create your ShipStation store under MyProfile> Selling Channels, the store Id will be located at the end of the URL for your store e.g. https://ss4.shipstation.com/#/settings/stores/11111. Please note that a "ShipStation" store is the only supported store type.
- Delay Hours – Specify if you would like to delay our system from pushing the orders to your fulfillment center for an “X” amount of hours. This would allow you to review the orders before they get sent out to the fulfillment provider.
- Receive Tracking Numbers – Specify whether or not you would like to receive tracking numbers with your shipments.
- Combine Similar Addresses - This field allows you to set whether or not you want orders with identical shipping addresses to be combined in one order and sent to the fulfillment provider.
- Alias - For internal purposes only to help you organize among multiple fulfillment profiles within your CRM.
Once your fulfillment provider profile has been created, then you will go through your campaigns and assign the fulfillment provider to the corresponding campaign(s).
Obtaining the API Key and Secret
In order to obtain the API Key and Secret, first click Account Settings in the upper right gear icon. Next, click API Settings from the menu on the left. The API keys will then be located at the bottom of the page as illustrated below. If you haven't generated your API keys yet, just click "Generate API Keys":