If you are working with Shipwire, you can activate the automated fulfillment technology in your CRM at any time.
When using Shipwire, you will need to first setup an API role within the Shipwire terminal. The API email that is created in this role will be used as the username in the Lime Light CRM configuration of Shipwire. The link below provides documentation on how to create an API role within the Shipwire terminal.
In order to configure Shipwire within the Lime Light CRM, you will go to Clients & Fulfillment > Fulfillment Providers and select Shipwire from the drop down menu. Click on "Add Fulfillment Provider" and fill out the following parameters to configure Shipwire:
- Username - This will be the email address that you provided when creating your API role within the ShipWire terminal.
- Password – This will be sent to the email address that you provided after creating your API role within the ShipWire terminal.
- Receive Tracking Numbers – Specify whether you would like to receive tracking numbers with your shipments or not.
- Delay Hours – Specify if you would like to delay our system from pushing the orders to your fulfillment center for an “X” amount of hours. This would allow you to review the orders before they get sent out to the fulfillment provider
- Alias - For internal purposes only to help you organize among multiple fulfillment profiles within your CRM
Once your fulfillment provider profile has been created, then you will go through your campaigns and assign the fulfillment provider to the corresponding campaign(s).