If you are working with The Fulfillment Lab, you can activate the automated fulfillment technology in your CRM at any time.
In order to do this you just need to go to Clients & Fulfillment > Fulfillment Providers and select The Fulfillment Lab from the drop down menu. Click on "Add Fulfillment Provider" and fill out the following parameters to configure The Fulfillment Lab:
- ClientID - This will be provided to you by The Fulfillment Lab.
- Client Key – This will be provided to you by The Fulfillment Lab.
- Receive Tracking Numbers – Specify whether you would like to receive tracking numbers with your shipments or not. If you select to receive tracking numbers, then they will be retrieved once every hour from this provider.
- Receive Returns -Select Yes if you would like your returned orders to be automatically updated after they have been received by The Fulfillment Lab; otherwise, select No. Please note that the campaign must be configured to "Include Returns".
- Delay Hours – Specify if you would like to delay our system from pushing the orders to your fulfillment center for an “X” amount of hours. This would allow you to review the orders before they get sent out to the fulfillment provider.
- RMA Alert- Select yes if you would like to send RMA numbers to The Fulfillment Lab.
- Void / Refund Alert- Select yes if you would like to send void / refunds to The Fulfillment Lab.
- Shipping Address Alert- Select yes if you would like to send shipping address changes to The Fulfillment Lab.
- Alias - For internal purposes only to help you organize among multiple fulfillment profiles within your CRM.
Once your fulfillment provider profile has been created, then you will go through your campaigns and assign the fulfillment provider to the corresponding campaign(s).
Other Notes for The Fulfillment Lab
- The CRM fetches for statuses on orders that are pending to post to The Fulfillment Lab, and the order history of pending to post orders may include one of following statuses if applicable: BACKORDER, BADADDRESS, BADSKUHOLD, and CANCELLED.