If you are working with Webgistix, you can activate the automated fulfillment technology in your CRM at any time.
In order to do this you just need to go to Clients & Fulfillment > Fulfillment Providers and select Webgistix from the drop down menu. Click on "Add Fulfillment Provider" and fill out the following parameters to configure Webgistix:
- Customer Id – This will be provided to you by Webgistix.
- Password – This will be provided to you by Webgistix.
- Delay Hours – Specify if you would like to delay our system from pushing the orders to your fulfillment center for an “X” amount of hours. This would allow you to review the orders before they get sent out to the fulfillment provider.
- Receive Tracking Numbers – Specify whether you would like to receive tracking numbers with your shipments or not.
- Void Refund Alerts- Specify whether or not you want to send void/refund alerts to Webgistix. If using the alert, a cancellation request will be sent to Webgistix once an order is voided/refunded in the CRM.
- Alias - For internal purposes only to help you organize among multiple fulfillment profiles within your CRM
Webgistix will validate the Shipping Code and Product SKUs posted over to them with each record. Once your fulfillment provider has been activated in your CRM, you must follow these requirements:
- Use the same product SKUs for Webgistix and Lime Light CRM
- Set up your Shipping Codes within Lime Light CRM according to the shipping codes that Webgistix uses for the shipping methods you will be working with
These two fields will help you prevent your shipments from getting rejected or delayed due to the product SKUs not matching or due to invalid shipping codes.
Once your fulfillment provider profile has been created, then you will go through your campaigns and assign the fulfillment provider to the corresponding campaign(s).