If you are working with Great Lakes Fulfillment (GLF), you can activate the automated fulfillment technology in your CRM at any time.
In order to do this you just need to go to Clients & Fulfillment > Fulfillment Providers and select Great Lakes Fulfillment from the drop down menu. Click on "Add Fulfillment Provider" and fill out the following parameters to configure Great Lakes Fulfillment (GLF):
- GLF Customer # - Obtain this from your Great Lakes Fulfillment account*
- GLF API Key – Obtain this from your Great Lakes Fulfillment account*
- GLF Order Prefix – Obtain this from your Great Lakes Fulfillment account*
- Receive Tracking Numbers – Specify whether you would like to receive tracking numbers with your shipments or not
- Receive Returns – Select Yes if you would like your returned orders to be automatically updated after they have been received by Great Lakes Fulfillment; otherwise, select No. Please note that the campaign must be configured to "Include Returns".
- Delay Hours – Specify if you would like to delay our system from pushing the orders to your fulfillment center for an “X” amount of hours. This would allow you to review the orders before they get sent out to the fulfillment provider.
- Combine Similar Addresses - This field allows you to set whether or not you want orders with identical shipping addresses to be combined in one order and sent to the fulfillment provider.
- Alias - For internal purposes only to help you organize among multiple fulfillment profiles within your CRM
*You can find this within your Great Lakes Fulfillment account, under the tab “My Account”.
Once your fulfillment provider has been activated in your CRM, you must follow these requirements:
- Use the same product SKUs for Great Lakes Fulfillment and Lime Light CRM
- Set up your Shipping Codes within Lime Light CRM according to the shipping codes that Great Lakes Fulfillment uses for the shipping methods you will be working with, you can find this within your GLF account under the tab “My Services”
These two fields will help you prevent your shipments from getting rejected or delayed due to the product SKUs not matching or due to invalid shipping codes.
Once your fulfillment provider profile has been created, then you will go through your campaigns and assign the fulfillment provider to the corresponding campaign(s).
Great Lakes Fulfillment offers a very special feature that posts the package shipping cost to the order history after the order has being shipped. Below here is an example: